Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Case 2 months

 Case hit a huge growth spurt between month 1 and 2! I couldn't believe it when I took him in and he weighed 11 pounds and was 24 inches tall! That put him at 24 percentile for weight and 94th percentile for height! He ended up weighing more then both Lukas and Blair at 2 months! Who knew my preemie would end up my biggest baby! He is so cute and so full of chub!
2 month old Case!
Still has to be held all night. Thank goodness Dan takes turns on the weekends
Loves his swing
Loves his bouncer
He started smiling around the end of week six!
Loves to stare and smile up at his mobile over the swing
Super snuggly
He is a snorty baby. He sounds like an angry bird pig at times. I have taken him to the ped thinking he has a cold but he never does. The Dr. said he will most likely grow out of this.
Hates tummy time
Starting to get better when changing diapers, and isn't peeing all over us EVERY SINGLE TIME! ;)
Still has most of his hair.
We sure love him!



 Lukas is constantly begging to hold him. He loves Case so much!

 I am in love with these pants!

 Love this cute little dinosaur out fit my aunt sent me. Especially the socks. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?!
 Love his smile!
This was Case at his two month app.

No comments: