Sunday, October 7, 2012

B and G

This is Blair with my niece Gracie! I honestly think they are the cutest girls on the planet! They are best buds and I love it! This picture was taken after pretty much spending 10 straight hours together. All the boys went fishing so Gracie and Blair played while Karen and I chatted. We honestly barely saw them. They play so well together and would only peek out every once in a while to ask for a drink or to go potty. We rarely hear arguing, and if they do they work it out themselves. I love how their personalities compliment each other. They are different in ways, but so the same in others. I caught them pushing each other on the swings and I thought it was the cutest thing ever! At Grandma's Gracie's doesn't like to go down the slide unless it has been wiped off. Blair wipes it off every time for Gracie. I hope they are always the best of friends. There is nothing like having a best friend in the family. Someone to hang out with no matter what!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are too cute. I love when kids have a bond with their cousins.