Friday, September 14, 2012
Kindergarten!
I honestly can't believe I have a Kindergartner! I mean I am only 20! ;) This kid is doing great and loving Kindergarten. It was a bit of an adjustment for him (change is hard on him) but he did it and I am SO unbelievably proud of him. His teachers name is Mrs. Hales and she is so cute with the kids. The first day he came out he said "I love my teacher she is the nicest teacher I have ever had!" He loves walking to school and we have been trying to do that at least 3 days a week. He has made lots and lots of new friends. He loves recess and told me everyone at school thinks he is so funny! I am glad he has self confidence. I love my little Kindergartner and I know he will grow in leaps and bounds this year!
All ready to go!
His spot in the classroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i thought i commented on this before, but i guess i didn't :)
he looks so cute! kindergarten is definitely a crazy feeling! i'm glad he loves it though!
Post a Comment