Blair started preschool this year and is loving it! If she had her choice she would go every day! Honestly, I may let her next year. We will see. She was a little shy at first and made me stay by her for a bit. After about 5 minutes she said " K mom, you can go now!" She was so excited to tell me all about her first day when I picked her up.
She had to have a pic with Lukas!
She gave me all sorts of cute poses before we left.
Ready to go in and start her first day!
A week later her little boyfriend Ty joined her preschool too! Blair loves going to preschool with Ty. He lives right next door to us and they are best buddies. They tell every one when they grow up they are going to get married. ;) Yes, Blair does have a really silly face. I tried to get a different picture about 4 times, however, this was all I got!
1 comment:
that backpack is so cute and looks so huge on little blair! i'm glad she loves it :)
Post a Comment