Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Staycation

 At my last Drs. app my OB told me my pregnancy was to high risk to travel. She told me my pregnancy was at a point where we could save our baby if born early, and traveling with a Complete Placenta Previa was putting both our lives in danger. So we cancelled our Yellowstone Vacation, and opted for a staycation to Park City. It was really last minute but we had a really fun time.

 We started off at the Zoo. We were super excited to see the new Polar Bear exhibit! This was my kids and Dan waiting for the Elephant show.

 I have no idea why Lukas is pretending to be a Monkey in front of a Tiger!

 We stayed at the Zermatt in Midway. Honestly, I don't think we will stay there again. We didn't have the best experience. We didn't let it get us down though and we still had a great time.

 The pool was freezing! I couldn't even stand to be in it. Luckily, Dan is awesome and stuck it out and he and the kids had a fun time!

 The pastry place at the Zermatt is the best thing there! We ate breakfast there on both days. It was super yummy. My kids were awesome eaters this whole vacation. They ate pretty much everything on their plates, everywhere we went.
 My kids loved the goats at the Zermatt!
 I think this is Blair's new favorite dress. She had to have it while we were shopping at the outlets.
 Standing in line at the Alpine Slides. Lukas and Dan had so much fun. Blair didn't want to go.
 We went on a few rides while we waited.

Lukas LOVED it! Dan said he giggled the whole way down.
Even though this wasn't the vacation we had in mind this summer I am glad we got to go somewhere. We ended up having lots of fun, and enjoyed spending time together.

No comments: