Friday, August 10, 2012

Carnival

We love the Fiesta Days Carnival! It isn't summer for us unless we attend one carnival. We love that the Fiesta Days carnival is so close to our house. We also love that the fireworks can be seen right from our own drive way. This year we went to the carnival on the 24th of July. Even though it was really hot my kids had a blast.


 The kids loved this ride. Dan not so much! I could see the I want to hurl face as I watched.


 Both of their faces totally cracked me up!
 I am guessing this is a I am bad, and oh so cool motorcycle face!
Can't go to the carnival without getting air brushed tattoos. I am so glad they offer these instead of just face painting. Face painting is so messy, and doesn't last long. We get to to enjoy the temp tattoos for at least a week!

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i have never taken my kids to a carnival but i want to now that i see those tattoos! so cute!