Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fires

 View from my front porch! Sleepy Hallow fire!
Utah has had the worst fires this year! (I know most of you are aware this is for my own record. At one time there was up to 11 wild fires in the state of UT. It was so sad too see. There were also fires in WY, ID, MT and CO. It has just been so dry. There was a few days where my kids couldn't even play outside because the fires were dropping ash all over our yard, and making it horribly hard to breath. My heart aches for those in all these states who lost their homes, property or vacation homes. I am so thankful for the fire fighters, helicopter pilots, national guard, etc. who helped fight these fires. They did such a great service. They prevented a lot more homes from burning down. In Alpine fire fighters stood guard with their trucks and hoses, and saved one house as it circled their whole home without touching it! What a miracle! I really pray that the fire season has come to a close and we don't see anymore fires!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  




No comments: