Saturday, April 14, 2012
Easter Morning
With church at 9 in the morning I really felt like Easter morning was SO rushed! Next year the Easter bunny just may visit on Sat. instead of Sunday. Besides that our Easter morning went well. I am so grateful we get to celebrate Easter. Remembering the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior always makes for a great day!
Lukas LOVES his super hero flip flops!
Lukas is so artistic. I really think he has a talent. This art set was a perfect gift for him.
The picture of Christ that each child got in their basket. Every year the Easter bunny reminds them through pictures why we celebrate Easter.
Hello Kitty, still a favorite in our house!
Minnie Mouse crayons. So, so cute!
Blair was grumpy! She was super mad I made her stop coloring to put on her pretty Easter dress and have her pics taken.
Still pouting!
Lukas refuses to wear a tie or a sweater vest! It makes me so so sad! I miss his cute ties! I am truly hoping it is just a phase.
Finally, we got a smile!
This is how I like to see my princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
her dress is so cute! and so are those minnie mouse crayons. gracie needs those! :)
Post a Comment