Saturday, April 28, 2012

3 and 5 yr pics!

 I waited till it was a little warmer to have the kids 3 and 5 yr pics taken. We had just had family pics and I wanted pictures of the kids in warmer clothing. I really loved how they turned out. We had the same girl Shanda who did our family photos take them. She was running an awesome deal. 40.00 and I got 5 pics! I love how they turned out. http://www.shandaleighphotography.com/

 Lukas is such a little model! He posed perfect and smiled perfectly!
 My kids are like twins! They looks so much a like. I keep wondering if this 3rd baby will keep up with the trend or have a totally different look.


Blair is such a beautiful girl! She woke up at 5 that morning and fell a sleep in the car on the way to the location. It took her a moment to wake up, but she did and she was a doll! I love both my kids so much and am so grateful for them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What adroable photos! She did a great job! Your little ones look darling

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so so cute!

and i think i'm pretty much the poster child for having kids with different looks. yours will probably look just like lukas and blair. lol! :)