Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Blair's bday party #1
Blair's 3rd bday party went off without a hitch! She had a blast! Hello Kitty looked like it combusted all over our house, so of course she was excited! This little one loves her Hello Kitty.

Birthday Parties aren't complete without balloons!
I made this Hello Kitty cake for her. Whoever knows me knows that I lack in cake decorating etc. I just am missing the crafty gene. So for this cake to turn out this good I felt pretty proud! Thanks to my Cousin Ryane who gave me awesome tips!
Giving Daddy kisses before opening presents.

Gotta love the Hello Kitty sunglasses and Hat! They look adorable on her. Thanks Grandma B and aunt Suzanne.
Hello Kitty (her binky bear) got her own pillow and blanket! She now has a plush bed right next to Blair.

We got lots of Hello Kitty toys. She loves them. She also got Lady and the Tramp, some cute clothes, Ants in the pants, and a My Little Pony. I think she made out okay. ;)
Lighting the candles. Blair is with her friend Nicole. They are great buddies. They are six days a part.

CHEESE!
Grandma B sporting the pretty wrapping paper ribbon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there is Grandma B!!!!! So glad to see her face!What a fun time little miss Blair had! Happy birthday!
Looks like she had a good birthday! I love her cheese pic, she looks so adorable in that pic!
Post a Comment