Saturday, February 18, 2012

V day!

We had a super fun V day! Lukas got to go to school and have a party, even though he normally doesn't have school on Tuesday! Both, Blair and Lukas made Valentines for the neighbor friends as well. They got to wear their new V day outfits! They got a love package from mom and dad. They also got to go to Mcdonalds for lunch! What 2 and 5 year old could ask for a better day!

Getting ready to open their love packages!
Kirby's Epic Yarn for Lukas.
Kai Lan game for Blair. This girl LOVES her Kai lan!
Showing off their cute V day wear!
Posing like a true model! I love her head band. I bought it at the Gymboree outlet the week before Valentine's Day! It matched her outfit perfect!
Seriously Chicks Dig Super Heroes!

My kids are SO silly! I love them SOOOOOO much!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Smith said...

I loves me some Lukas!! He cracks me up all the time and he has the most adorable smile!!