Stuffing the Hello Kitty!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Bye Bye Binkie!
Oh, the binkie is gone Hurray Hurray! I was dreading this day for a while. If anyone knows Blair you know she is a big time binkie lover! We put it off as long as we could. We were going to wait until Presidents Day weekend, only cause I was sure without Dan home at night I would give in. We lost it once and Blair cried for two and a half hours till it was found! It was HORRIBLE!!! Then a miracle happened about 4 days ago. She lost them again. This time we just told her we were sorry and until she found them we couldn't do anything about it. She looked, and looked, and looked some more. She couldn't find them. We put her too bed with a kiss, hug, and an "I'm sorry." She cried a tiny bit but she did awesome! Then the next day she asked a few times but that was about it. They ended up missing for 3 nights! Then the other day she came down sucking on one! She had found them hidden in a special hidden pocket of a purse. I hurried and told her she was a big girl and put them up high. We had been promising her that she could go to build a bear and put them in a Hello Kitty. She remembered of course and we had to go that night. Dan and I were nice and let her suck on them till she got to Build a Bear. Then like a great big brave girl she put them in the Hello Kitty with out a single tear. She loves her Hello Kitty and sleeps with it and hauls it around the house. She hasn't asked for it since. PHEW, that was MUCH easier then I thought it was going too be. Especially cause Lukas was a little tougher. He tried to claw his binkies out of his build a bear. :)

Stuffing the Hello Kitty!
Bye Bye, Binkies and in goes the heart!
CHEESE!!!! I did it I am a big girl!
Lukas had to get a Spider Man outfit for his bear.
The animals all decked out!
Stuffing the Hello Kitty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! Big girl Blair!
Post a Comment