We got our family pictures done this year! My friend Shanda with Shandaleighphotography.blogspot.com did them for us. I have to say I have the cutest kids in the world! They did fab and were such little posers. We took the pics by our house on the river trail. I really loved the location and how they turned out. Now I just need to decide what to print and display, and which ones to use on my Christmas cards. Here are some of my favorites.

Blair makes the funniest faces!

I am pretty sure this is my favorite family picture.

SOOOO dang cute!

Lukas insisted on wearing his bat man rain boots for the pictures. I was really hesitant at first. In the end we decided to let him. We figured him being happier was more important then what shoes he wore. We also figured that down the road we will love that his little personality will be found in our family photos.


8 years and still in love!

Nope promise I am NOT pregnant! Just a little chubby ;) Seriously, though at first I didn't like this pictures and I would look at this one and others and think bad thoughts about myself. Then I started looking more and you know what I love it. It is who I am. As moms and women we need to start embracing who we are more. So what if we have gained a little weight. Why do we need to obsess so much over it. It may just mean I enjoy baking treats (and eating them too) with my family. It also means we have been super busy and the gym has taken a little back burner. I love myself and my family and that is all that matters!





Can't say it enough, my kids are the CUTEST!!!
4 comments:
Those are some cute pics! And I like the picture of you and Dan. You're right! You need to be happy with who you are, because you're going to be that person for a long time. And I think we are always WAY too hard on ourselves. You look great!
every picture is so cute! and even posed, your kids still look like them...not over posed. i love that :)
Reni is right, every single pic is darling! Blair has turned into such a little poser, I love it! Your kids are the cutest. Miss you guys! xo
Love all the pictures they turned out great!! Your kids are adorable aand Brandi you look BEAUTIFUL!!:)
Post a Comment