Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ballet!

Blair started ballet a few weeks ago and she LOVES it! She gets so excited on Thursdays when I tell her it is ballet day. She takes at Vision Dance studio the same place Lukas takes his hip hop class. Blair is a little lonely though cause she is the only student in Toddler ballet! She needs some friends! They just opened though so I am sure that it will only be a matter of time before she has some cute little friends join her. For now she is just getting private lessons for a great price. ;) She is learning a dance for the Christmas show case to Rocking around the Christmas Tree.


Blair picked out her own outfit this week to wear. She kept saying, "I look so pretty!" We also got her some ballet shoes and she loves to put them on and dance around the house as well.

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

she is so cute in her dance clothes. a dance solo to rocking around the christmas tree wouldn't be so bad:)

Staci said...

This is so cute! I love her tights so much. I'm happy that she likes to go to dance class. You should make Karen take Gracie there!