Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blair's tea party

My friend and neighbor who is a photographer was doing a bunch of different themed mini sessions for a great price. One was a Vintage Tea Party Theme. I couldn't resist signing Blair up. I also thought these photos would make for great finishing touches on her new big girl room! She did so well at the photo shoot. All day I told her we were going to go to a tea party. She was so excited. She brought her doll and her stuffed animal "Molly" to join the fun. She had a blast. They turned out so cute. Now I just need to figure out which ones to blow up and put on her wall. http://frecklesphotography.blogspot.com/



She was so excited to share her tea with Molly!

She is so so sweet! I love this pic.




3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Freaking adorable!!! That's all I can say. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! This is sooo up my alley. I love it.. blow them all up and put them on the wall.. they are GREAT!!!

Stef said...

What adorable pictures, I LOVE them!!! Blair is such a cutie!!