As many of you woke up to the Winter Wonderland as did we! I woke up and started shoveling. Lukas had preschool and I wanted him to go to his Christmas party. They ended up cancelling Nebo school district due to the buses getting stuck. So in the end Ms. Valerie thought she should probably cancel pre school as well. So instead we just played at home, played in the snow, and made sugar cookies for Santa. The kids had a great day.

Please don't call CPS on me I promise he was only in there for a second! ;) Seriously though he asked we did it and he cried. HA HA.



Blair LOVES the snow! She loves being burried in it. Her favorite thing to do is throw snow balls at us. She loves to pick up the snow but sometimes she is to lazy to actually come hit us with it. She will yell out mommy, daddy till we go over and let her throw it at us.

Our neighbors made a cool fort. It even has a slide. Lukas had so much fun playing with his friends on it. We played outside for well over an hour.

Blair and daddy playing in the snow.
2 comments:
My kids are so jealous! :) Wish we could come build a snow fort with you.
Man you guys got so much more snow then we did... I'm ok with that because that just means more snow to shovel. :)
Post a Comment