Today my kids wore their Christmas outf fits to church. They looked so cute! I sure love these kiddies!



The cute happy pictures I got this morning.



The sad reality pictures I got! Lukas kept trying to put his arm around Blair for the pics. Lets just say she wasn't having it! She was mad and didn't want Lukas to touch her. Lukas was upset because he was trying to be a good big brother and show her some love. These were the pictures that resulted from that. HA HA. Even though they are upset I love them!
4 comments:
The pics are great! Classic kid behavior! They do look very cute even when they're scowling. ha ha
so cute! love blair's pouty face :)
One day Blair is going to wish Lukas was wanting to hug her! wait until they get older... but lets hope he is always this loving to his little sister! They are adorable!
I love it!! I love the one where Blair is mad and then Lukas looks upset in the next one! So cute. Their outfits look great!
Post a Comment